MALAD EDUCATIONAL & MEDICAL FOUNDATION (MEMF) (Reg), MALAD (E), MUMBAI-97 are the educational and welfare organizations in Malad (One of the suburbs of Mumbai.) Malad Education and Welfare Society was established in 1969 with main objective to promote the education among the weaker section of the Muslim Society. This society runs MALAD URDU NIGHT HIGH SCHOOL since 1970, which is running as yet with its dignity and is prominent figured among the Night Schools of Maharashtra state of INDIA. The products of this Night High School are at top and main position in different fields of life.
The sponsorship of the education of poor and needy student is objective of this society. This society also provides text books, note books, uniforms and even pays the school fee of the needy and poor students. Health and education is the birth right of the human being, therefore no one should be deprived with the health and education due to paucity of finance.
With this great objective in view MALAD EDUCATIONAL & MEDICAL FOUNDATION was established in 1992. Through this organisation, financial help is provided to the needy students for the higher education and the poor persons who cannot afford on their heavy medical treatments. Medical assistance to the needy and deserving people is provided through Malad Educational and Medical Foundation.
Our activities includes : –
1) Managing & Maintaining Malad Urdu Night High School 7 to 10 p.m. & Arabic Special Classes By Moulana Gulam Zabir Saab 6 to 7 P.m.
2) Managing & Maintaining Pushpa Park B.M.C.Primary & Secondary School.
3) Managing & Maintaining Sewing Classes in the Name of Hawa Bai Abu Bakar Wahedna in Pushpa Park B.M.C. School.
4) Managing & Maintaining Urdu – English Balwadi in the Name of Hawa Bai Abu Bakar Wahedna in Pushpa Park B.M.C. School.
5) Managing & Maintaining Gujrati – English Balwadi in the Name of Hawa Bai Abu Bakar Wahedna in Pushpa Park B.M.C. School.
6) Managing & Maintaining M.H.B. B.M.C.Urdu Primary & Secondary School No.3 at Gate No. 8. in Malvani.
7) Managing & Maintaining Hawabai Abu Bakar Wahedna Sewing Classes in Azami Nagar Malvani support of Haji Aslam R. Shaikh Muncipal Councilor
8) Managing & Maintaining Diagnostic Center.Malad (East) by Dr. Anil Mehta (Family Physician)
9) Managing & Maintaining Abdul Rehman Tarmohmmed Charitable Dispensary Physiotherapy Vaid Ibrahim Siddik Doriwala.
10) Managing & Maintaining Haji Abdul Sattar Soheb Charitable Eye Clinic.
11) Managing & Maintaining Late Jahangir I. Punewalla Acupressure Charitable Institute & Dispensary By Mr.Bhagwan Patel and his dedicated team.
12) Managing & Maintaining Anna Marie Schimmel Library at Malvani with support of Haji Aslam R. Shaikh Municipal Councilor And Funded by Counsel General of Germany.
13) Provision and arrangement of scholarship to college & school 800 of students.
14) Monetary assistance for major medical treatements and operation for diseases like Heart,Kidney,Cancer.
15) Distribution of food grains like wheat,rice,sugar,daal,oil,salt to widow,needy & aids patients 480 family on monthly basis.
16) Proposal to start computer classes only for Ladies at Malvani with support of Haji Aslam R. Shaikh Municipal Councilor in Memory of Vahedna Family and Others maintain by Vahedna Family Computer Classes will start Inshah Allah month of October 2007.
17) Proposal to start Fashion Designing Classes at Malvani with support of Haji Aslam R. Shaikh Municipal Councilor.
18) Proposal to Alhaj Zakaria Agahadi Computer Institute at pushpa park B.M.C. School
19) Proposal to Alhaj Zakaria Agahahi Computer Institute.
20) Proposal to start Nursery and KG Class & Sewing Class in the Name of Hawa Bai Abu Bakar Wahedna at Malvani with support of Haji Aslam R. Shaikh Muncipal Councilor.
21) Proposal to adopt Malvani Maulana Azad Maternity Hospital at Malad (W),Mumbai – 400095. With support of Haji Aslam R. Shaikh Municipal Councilor Inshah Allah will start months of October 2007.
22) Proposal Khardi Project Shahpur Taluka Dist – Thane in Technical College with students hostel and staff quoters .Inshah Allah start months of October 2007 with support of our well wisher.
The above two medical organisation are open for the welfare of people irrespective of caste and creed MALAD EDUCATIONAL & MEDICAL FOUNDATION often organises free eye testing camps, free medical check-up for the down-troddens.To serve in more effective and welfare. For the sake of this noble cause Smt A.M. Adenwala has donated a big piece of land some 60 Km away from Mumbai to these trust.
On this piece of land these trust are anxious to construct
1) A building for Darul-Uloom
2) A building for High School.
3) A building for Tech. School
4) A building for house.
5) A building for hostel for students
6) A building for housing for old persons.
7) A building for Musafir Khana
8 ) A mosque with hall for prayer.
The cost for construction of all these buildings will be approximately 30 crore Indian rupees. Donation to these trusts are exempted under 80-G of Income Tax.
Moreover MALAD EDUCATIONAL AND MEDICAL FOUNDATION is registered Under FCRA-Act 1976 by the Home Ministry of Union Govt of India. So big amount of 30 crores Indian rupees is out of capacity of these trusts and the construction of the buildings is the need of hour. Hence we request precisely to the DONORS at International Level and Public Financial Institutions in particular to come forward for our help and donate generously.
If the donor is interested to construct the building in his own name or in the name of in his/her relative’s name that can be done. We can also construct on your behalf.
God will bless you for extending your support in this noble cause.